Due to the governors recommendation of limiting group size, we have decided to postpone our production of into the woods. The dates below are the updated dates. Your tickets have been transferred to the same night as originally purchased. If you need a change of date you can contact the school. 

Also in the event we need to postpone Moonlight Serenade the backup dates are tentatively May 14th -16th. The currently purchased tickets would also transfer to the same night of the week as the original dates.